Monday, June 25, 2012

Some work to do on this blog...

Switched over from Hummingbird Hollow to this blog. I just took a look at it and it's flat out ugly. I really need to fix it up a bit. Right now I'm having my morning cuppa tea, then heading to the gym. Then I have to do some work, real-world work. Then I'm gong to fix this blog. I'm mainly rambling a bit this morning as I set up feeds last night before I went to bed and was yawning so badly I didn't bother to test them and see if this would go to my Twitter and Facebook pages. So, if you're reading this, sorry, it's truly boring. Snoring boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments but I approve them before they post. If you include a link, and I don't know you, chances are I won't post 'cause I'm just the cautious type.